Do you have painful feet? Do you have corns, callous, split heels, dry scaly skin? aches or pain when walking? You need to have you feet examined and treated by a qualified Chiropodist or podiatrist ( like me!). My aim is always to make people’s feet comfortable and as pain free as possible. So I check all aspects of both feet fully, and then treat all conditions and problems with care and consideration. As a chiropodist, (or Podiatrist- it’s the same) I explain what may have caused any problems and also the best course of action to take to reduce or stop future recurrences.
A common quote from my patients is “I hobble in, and skip out”.
So if you are troubled by any aches or pains in one or both feet or have any other problems with your feet, book an appointment.
Unfortunately, at the moment I am unable to take on any new patients until the end of April. please accept my apologies.
I will use my chiropodist expertise of foot related problems to help your sore, miserable feet recover and become cared for, happy feet again.
Happy feet, Happy people.
Why visit Jane
- Member of the British Chiropodist and Podiatry Association, SMAE institute and Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Over 28 years of chiropodist experience
- General and specific foot problems attended to
- Specialist foot care products available at the clinic to supplement any treatment
- Modern,well equipped chiropodist clinic